• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MrWigggles

MrWigggles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 03:26 PM

So, I slid my Word and Spawn side bar until it was gone, as I was working on some softcode, and I needed the extra space to help me read it.

And now, I cant get it back. Its always been tricky to slide it back out, but now it seems impossible to do so.

I'm using 9.9.2 on OSX 10.7.

How do I get it back? Switching from world to world when there is only new activity, is a pain in the butt.

-Wiggles

#2 MrWigggles

MrWigggles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:42 PM

As a work around, I've set up crons on all my active worlds. Though this isn't as neat as having the world & spawn sidebar back.

#3 Sparks

Sparks

Atlantis Author

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,792 posts
  • Interests:Cocoa, Obj-C, iPhone, horses, writing

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:41 PM

Just bind a hotkey to 'Window: Show/Hide spawn list in the current window' and use that; it allows you to hide the spawn list if you need the space temporarily, and to pop it back out when done. I usually use Command-Shift-S; I can't recall offhand if I have that bound as a default in the hotkeys or no. :)
Rachel "Sparks" Blackman
Riverdark Studios

#4 MrWigggles

MrWigggles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:33 PM

There we go. Danke.

#5 pixidusty

pixidusty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:03 PM

Just bind a hotkey to 'Window: Show/Hide spawn list in the current window' and use that; it allows you to hide the spawn list if you need the space temporarily, and to pop it back out when done. I usually use Command-Shift-S; I can't recall offhand if I have that bound as a default in the hotkeys or no. :)

I did the hotkeying like you recommended, and still I cannot get the list to show up on the side. When I hit the hot key combo, all it does is enlarge my screen a little bit, but no list shows. I am able to make a tabbed look, but I really prefer my listing of worlds I am connected to to be on the left side. Help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users