• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 carbo

carbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 05:15 AM

It seems that highlights are applied in order, so I can use "contains" or "begins with" match type highlights first to change the colour of whole lines, and then use "is" to change particular things like a certain name. But there is no way to change the order of highlights, so I have to do some juggling with copy/paste to move highlights around. So basically I'd like to be able to drag highlights around on the list, or have another column to specify "order" that the highlight is applied.

edit:

oh i had another idea... how about other conditions like colour in addition to matching the text? This is not just for highlights but also events... like maybe I only want to trigger on a red name (maybe some mud has them colour-coded based on relative level/difficulty) but not default/white names.

#2 Sparks

Sparks

Atlantis Author

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts
  • Interests:Cocoa, Obj-C, iPhone, horses, writing

Posted 24 August 2006 - 10:07 AM

I suppose I could add an event condition for that, though. Re-ordering highlights I'll look into. That said, this thread probably belonged in feature requests. wink.gif

Still, if it's not absolutely critical, I'm trying not to add too many new features right now; there's still a few things I need to finish up before 1.0.0, and even little features can introduce big bugs (witness the cursor color change which caused that nasty Panther crash). And unfortunately, I actually haven't done any of my original todo list for 0.9.1/0.9.2/0.9.3, just done user-requests. Which is great, but I need to get it back on track, too. wink.gif
Rachel "Sparks" Blackman
Riverdark Studios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users